Finance your Education. Strive for your Dreams.
Discovery's private student line of credit help students pay for college when federal loans, scholarships and other financial aid are not enough to cover the full cost of education. Students can use a private student line of credit to finance tuition and other costs associated with attending college, such as books, and room and board. A Discovery private student line of credit offers you cost-savings by offering lower interest rates and no origination fees.
Click here to learn more about financing a college education and Discovery's private student line of credit options.
Below are just a few of the benefits of Discovery’s private student line of credit options:
- Maximum loan amount up to $75,000
- Straight repayment or graduated repayment options available
- Up to 25-year repayment term and no pre-payment penalties
- Full deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Co-borrower release after 48 consecutive on-time payments
- Easy online application process
- No origination fees
For detailed information about education finance in a straightforward manner for Pennsylvania residents, check out www.pastudentchoice.org. This online resource provides:
- Information on how to finance higher education wisely by utilizing free and lower cost options before turning to alternative financing.
- A locator feature to help find Pennsylvania credit unions that offer the Student Choice lending program.
- A helpful video that explains what a credit union is and how our members benefit.
- Frequently asked questions on the Student Choice private student loan program.
The Web site, www.pastudentchoice.org is a great tool for high school guidance counselors, college and university financial aid offices and consumers researching their private student lending options.
*Discovery's student private line of credit solutions are processed by our partner, CU Student Choice.