Start Saving Today for Tomorrow with an IRA
Discovery's flexible IRA accounts are designed to help you save for retirement while meeting your financial needs today. Even if you already have a 401(k) plan, an IRA is a valuable way to supplement an employer-sponsored retirement plan. Discovery offers Traditional and Roth IRAs, plus you have the potential to earn more by choosing an IRA certificate with flexible terms from six to 60 months.
A Traditional IRA is a flexible and convenient option to save for retirement. Contribute up to $4,000 annually and enjoy penalty free withdrawals after age 59 1/2. Contributions may be tax deductible.*
The Roth IRA yields tax-free* earnings at competitive rates to help you save for your retirement. The money you contribute to a Roth IRA has already been taxed, so qualified distributions are not subject to taxes or penalties.* You may also be able to withdraw funds to help with a first-time home purchase.
It makes sense to invest your money with Discovery, where you get the investment options, the personalized service and the value you expect with all your financial business.
Use our retirement plan calculator to plan for your bright future.
Call us at 610.372.8010 to talk with a knowledgeable IRA financial specialist to choose the right IRA for your future objectives.
Click here to view our current savings rates
* Consult your tax adviser. Although the funds you contribute are not tax-deductible, earnings on your investment are tax-deferred, and withdrawals of your contributions and earnings, under certain conditions, are tax-free after five years.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Easy, convenient contribution options including direct deposit, account transfers, by mail or in person
- Choose the IRA that fits your individual needs
- Higher-rate IRA certificates available
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- A secure way to save for your retirement