Shared Branching Network
Access your Discovery account at more than 5,000 Shared Branches nationwide.
As a Discovery Federal Credit Union member, you can make basic transactions to your Discovery account at thousands of credit union locations nationwide through Shared Branching. Shared Branching is a network of credit unions from around the country that share their branches. Members of those credit unions have access to personal teller service at more than 5,000 locations nationwide.
- Access your money and conduct business at other credit union branches across the nation.
- More than 5,000 shared branching locations.
- Moving? You don’t have to move your money to another credit union.
- If you’re traveling for work or for vacation, it is nice to know that your credit union is always nearby.
How to Use Shared Branches
Visit participating Shared Branching locations near you and tell a credit union representative that you wish to make a transaction on your Discovery Federal Credit Union Account.
To make a transaction, you will need:
- Your credit union account number
- A valid government issued picture ID with signature
What type of transactions can you make?
You can conduct basic everyday transactions. Deposit cash or checks, withdraw money, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
How can you find a Shared Branching location?
- Visit www.co-opsharedbranching.org.
- Download the Co-Op Shared Branch app. Search "Find Branch" in your app store.
- Call 888-SITE-CO-Op (748-3266)
*Discovery FCU does not participate in the ATM Co-Op Network. ATM transactions at Co-Op ATMs are subject to fees imposed by the ATM owner.